Vasinis Weathran, Jr.
From RPGWW Wiki
- Name: Vasinis Weathran, Jr.
- RPer: PupoSujo
- Sex: Male
- Rank: Gustohran of the Order of Air
- Age: 17 years old
- Height: 6'3
- Weight: 150 lbs.
- Weapon: Vas uses an odd combination of two mithral double-shortspears. That is to say, each of the shortspears has a spearhead (made of mithril) on each end, and he uses them in unison. Sorry, I had to write that down for my own sake.
- Armor: Vas has a small iron buckler strapped to each of his forearms. His armor consists of a light chainmail shirt and leggings. He wears very billowy blue and white clothing over top of this clothing, as well as a cape that goes midway down his back. He uses his clothing as a diversionary tactic in battles.
- Description: Vas is, to put it in one word, wiry. He is tall and skinny, but still pretty strong. He has sky blue eyes and long blonde hair that he keeps in a pony tail (goes to a point a little past the middle of his shoulder blades) and dyed white. He has a handsome face, but not outstandingly so, and extremely white teeth. He has blue and white tribal tatoos running from each of his shoulders down to just before his wrists.
- Bio: Vasinis Weathran Jr. was hated by his father almost from the day he was born. His mother died giving birth to him, and he was lucky to survive. His father was heartbroken at this, but he became bitter as he came to realize that Vas wasn't going to be the tall handsome lean young man his dad wanted him to be. He never went to see him or visited him at all. Vas had a home in the temple, but he avoided the other kids their as they liked to pick on him and make fun of him. Lacking the advantages of height and looks, Vas quickly became one of the fastest kids in his section of the temple. That is to say, he got really good at running from people. He has lived this way for most of his life. However, starting at the age of 15, things started to change. To cut it short, he grew from 5'6 to 6'0 in a year and became skinny and quite physically appealing. He has not let this change go to his head, however, as it only happened about two years ago, and he still thinks of himself as a runt. He isn't a very outgoing person but gladly welcomes new friends, as he hasn't really had many over the course of his life. He considers this expedition a nice chance to get out of the city.