| Sirvix Silver (nee: Malone)|
Eastern Kingdom, Underworld
|Current Residence||Doma Capital, Doma|
|Occupation||Primary School teacher|
|Family||Clitorie(mother), Testicles(TEST-tee-clees,Father, deceased), Gonas (estranged brother)|
|Description||Short red hair, blood red eyes, pale skin, slender build, four wings (top black, bottom blue)38C, 24 Waist, 30 Hip|
|Typical Clothing||Naughty clothes that fringe 'unacceptable"|
|Religious Beliefs||Non-practicing Kaynesian|
|Drunk Type||Crude, lewd, and fun.|
Noble bred succubus who 'married well' by marrying Hakaril Silvar.
Sirvix is a succubus, a kind of evil fairy from hell. Her father is a master demon from Hell's Peak Mountain, where a portal to the Shadows exist. Being an only child, she has been spoiled to death and protected from the outside world and is kind of naive but in a strange evil way. She met Hakaril Silvar at a resort and was swept off her feet by the handsome bishounen who did not find her name funny, as so many others (now dead) have. After convincing him to marry her, she set out to explore the world as her betrothed had so many times.
She traveled with her pet cerbie, Precious, dodging her father who was determined not to see her married to a human. One fateful day, she found herself kidnapped by her father's loyal general, Barge Porte. She was saved, they married and had a son, James Silvar.
| Philsys Block
|Base AT/PA - 10/10
Modified for skill - 10/10
[Innate] Soul Energy Absorption - 5 [cou/cou/cha]
Spells and Techs
- [Dagger=2]Precise Striking (2 TP) - Uses DEX to determine weapon damage bonuses instead of STR and eliminates all penalties to hit other than those caused by magical debuffs for one round. Heavy attacks are impossible when using Precise Striking.
- [Dagger=4]Eloquent Striking (2 TP) - Adds DEX to AT a second time for one round.
- [Shadow=1]Shadow Cloud (5 MP) - causes blindness in the target on a successful roll. Blinded targets cannot see and suffer a -6/-6 AT/PA penalty until cured. Blindness wears off in 1d4 rounds naturally.
- [Shadow=1]Serpent Strike (10 MP) - shadow coalesces into snake and strikes, poisons with a successful roll. This poison is level 3 poison, meaning it will deal 3d6 damage the first round, then 2d6, then 1d6, and then be removed from the victim's body.
- [Shadow=2]Showdown (16 MP) - a wave of shadow hits the opponent, dealing 12+rank*3+1d6 damage. Roll for added effect on a d6--even numbers cause blindness for 1d4 rounds, and on a 6, target recieves an additional 2d6 shadow damage.
- [Shadow=3]New Moon (15 MP) - surrounding loose rocks or matter is infused with shadow, a process that cases the matter to lose all luminosity and becomes unstable. Upon contact with the target the shadow-infused matter explodes, dealing 16+rank*4+2d6 damage to a single target.
- [Fire=1]Fire 1 (5MP) - deals 8+2*rank+1d6 fire damage.
- [Fire=2]Fire 2 (10MP) - deals 14+6*rank+2d6 damage.
- [Innate, Soul Energy Absorption=1] Seductive Drain (2 TP/round) - Using her succubus powers, Sirvix can absorb the energy of living creatures through...intimate contact. Each round of continued "activity" (even a kiss will suffice) the affected target suffers (Rank + Level) shadow elemental damage multiplied by the total number of rounds contact has continued (i.e., x2 damage the second round, x3 damage the third round, and so forth). Sirvix gains one-half the damage dealt each round as MP; if her MP are full, excess "spill-over" restores her HP instead. The affected target must make an INT check versus Sirvix's skill to even realize he is being damaged! A new check is permitted each round as long as the target is conscious. Note: This ability is normally very difficult to use in combat and requires that the succubus be grappling her target, but creative succubi might find ways around obtaining consent...At GM's option, "more intimate" contact may provide a damage bonus
[Motion magic=4]Dimension door (10 MP) - Short-range teleport. Line of sight only, with a range of [rank] x 10 feet.
Precious is a black Cerbie, a member of the genus Cerberius, or a 'demon dog'. Not the most formidable of his genus, he has two forms that he can take. In his default, Precious stands 3.5ft at the withers and weighs a sleek 130 pounds. His has sharp, large teeth, two red tusks growing from underneath his nostrils and a single red, 6 inch horn like a unicorn. In his defensive form, which he prefers since Sirvix likes it so much, he's a medium sized fox-like dog with subdued features from his normal form. He has a fowl disposition, not being particularly playful and not having patience for foolishness, he prefers to watch quietly from the sidelines. He has a cynical outlook on life and is quite stoic. He takes his duties as Sirvix's and the family's protector seriously, though.
Precious' stats and techs are heavily based on Sirvix's Animal Handling <Cha/Cha/Wis> skill. His base attributes are derived from the following:
- HP 40, +5 per rank
- TP 10, +1 per rank
- AT/PA of 6/6, +1/+1 per rank
- MBlock 10, +1 per rank
- Missile Evade 10, +1 per rank
For every level Sirvix gains, Precious gets a +3 bonus to his bite damage. This benefit is independent of any skill level.
Commanding Precious to take an action (attacking or using a Tech, unless that Tech is an interrupting action) uses up Sirvix's turn. If Precious' level is ever important, his level is equal to Sirvix's level. Consider Precious to have COU and STA scores each equal to +3 plus one-fifth Sirvix's level (round down).
|Missile Evade: 14|
|Move Speed: 8 hexes (AGI: 5)|
- Sirvix has an addictive personality. She has to be kept away from alcohol or she imbibes until she can barely stand.