Tarrasque vs. Gaera
The purpose of this page is to keep track of the hit points, magic points, buffs, and other status-related aspects of characters involved in the Gaera vs. Tarrasque board "RP."
When your character casts a spell, takes damage, whatever, please update his or her status on this Wiki page. The order of characters on this page is, conveniently, also the initiative order! If you would, please indicate in LARGE CAPITAL LETTERS directly under the heading for a character if it is their turn because you have taken yours, and sign the note with your name by entering four tildes. So it should look like this:
IT'S THIS PLAYER'S TURN! Archmage 20:12, 11 April 2007 (PDT)
This allows me to keep track of when the player's "turn start" occurred. If you don't move within 24 hours, your turn will get skipped, so pay attention!
- HP: 155/155
- MP: 0/0
- TP: 71/76
- -4 to PA until next turn.
- Iron Knuckles equipped; Lethal punch damage, +4 damage.
- Jeridan is under the effects of Seryntas's War Cry, and gains a lesser version of Battle Fury. He gains +1 to Cou, +1 to Sta, and +2/-2 to AT/PA (including the change to Cou, net AT/PA change is +3/-1). He cannot take any action that does not approach or attack the Tarrasque. It will last for 7 rounds.
- HP: 137/137
- MP: 128/128
- TP: 66/66
- Antipode spell held within his melee weapon. It will discharge upon successful hit.
- HP: 116/116
- MP: 0/0
- TP: 50/60
- Kilisha is sharpshooting, granting +14 to her damage rolls with a bow for the next 9 rounds.
(note: I have increased Kilisha's HP and TP because I forgot to when I leveled her up. Her stamina didn't increase from Level 1, so the new numbers are the correct ones.)Seethe 17:46, 19 April 2007 (PDT)Seethe
- HP: 139/139
- MP: 0/0
- TP: 60/74
- Seryntas is under the effects of a Battle Fury, which grants him +3 Cou, +3 Sta, and a +2/-2 to his AT/PA. He cannot take any action that does not directly attack or approach the Tarrasque. It will last for the next 8 turns.
- Two more allies can choose to accept the effects of War Cry, gaining a lesser version of Battle Fury. They would gain +1 to Cou, +1 to Sta, and +2/-2 to AT/PA (including the change to Cou, net AT/PA change is +3/-1). They cannot take any action that does not approach or attack the Tarrasque. It will last for a number of rounds equal to their new Sta.
- HP: 110/110
- MP: 99/99
- TP: 53/53
- Jade is a motherfucking dragon at the moment.
HAY DRUID BOY IT'S YOUR TURN Archmage 13:03, 21 April 2007 (PDT)
- HP: 81/81
- MP: 193/203
- TP: 63/63
- HP: 103/103
- MP: 119/139
- TP: 44/48
- A White Shield effect has granted the party +15 AC and Magic AC for the next 6 rounds.
- HP: 138/138
- MP: 122/132
- TP: 72/74
- Taiar has summoned The Dragon's Bane and is armed.
- Taiar has consumed emotion two times, giving him +2 to STR.
- HP: 121/121
- MP: 142/142
- TP: 66/66
- Kamos is in chimera form, flying, and at +7 to hit with his next gun attack.
- HP: 107/107
- MP: 61/141
- TP: 28/38
- Solis has +18 to his MAtk rolls for the next 5 rounds.