Difference between revisions of "Hideki Shigetomi"
m (→Philsys Necessaries)
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
| '''name<br>(rp world)'''
| '''name<br>(rp world)'''
| Hideki Shigetomi<br>([[Gaera
| Hideki Shigetomi<br>([[Gaera ]])
Revision as of 13:49, 26 January 2007
| Hideki Shigetomi|
(Gaera Second Generation)
|occupation||Part-time sushi chef, student.|
|family||Akira Shigetomi (father, deceased), Chizuna Shigetomi (mother, deceased), Myrnal Shalienza (sensei)|
|typical clothing||Dark-colored gi. Navy blue shirt and black pants. Lots of bladed weaponry that isn't visible most of the time.|
|personality||Reserved but polite whenever possible. Considers it his job to maintain order and prevent weaker people from being victimized. Very loyal to Myrnal and to his friends on the street. Hates James Silvar with a passion.|
|religious beliefs||Educated about Nekogami, raised with a healthy reverence for Kazeros, but also occasionally swears by Dammara.|
|drunk type||Open and honest.|
Condensed version coming soon.
- You'll get links when I'm less morning-y.
| Philsys Box
Level: 1 XP: 200/1000
Base AT/PA - 14/18
Nekonian Ninjutsu - 4
- [Chink Detection=1]Penetrate Armor (2 TP) - Using this skill, it is possible to find a weak point in a humanoid target's armor. On a successful attack, make a second AT vs. PA check (including PA roll, if the defender had one in the first place). Add rank to the attacker's AT as a bonus. If the attacker hits with this attack, the defender's armor class is totally ignored.
- [Tonfa=2]Precise Striking (2 TP) - Uses DEX to determine weapon damage bonuses instead of STR and eliminates all penalties to hit other than those caused by magical debuffs for one round. Heavy attacks are impossible when using Precise Striking.
- [Tonfa=4]Eloquent Striking (2 TP) - Adds DEX to AT a second time for one round.
- [Tonfa=4]Bladed Defense (2 TP) - Adds skill rank again to Hideki's PA for one round.
- [Ninjutsu=2]Sneak Attack (3 TP) - Takes advantage of an opponent's inability to defend themself to deliver an incredible deathblow melee attack. This ability can only be used against an opponent that is either denied a PA roll or that is unaware of Hideki's presence (because she is invisible or hiding, for instance). Adds DEX to AT a second time and uses DEX to determine weapon damage instead of STR for one round--and can be stacked with any other weapon techs. If used with Precise Striking, double the damage bonus contributed by his DEX. Only one of Hideki's attacks each round is granted these bonuses unless he pays additional TP for further attacks. Only creatures with discernable anatomies can be sneak attacked (not machines, golems, oozes, etc. undead MAY be sneak attackable at GM's discretion).
- [Ninjutsu=4]Hide in Plain Sight (2 TP) - Through training, a ninja of Nekonia's Order of the Fatal Claw learns to use shadows for cover when there is seemingly no cover available. Within 10 feet of a shadow, Hideki can attempt to hide from his opponents, effectively becoming invisible unless her opponents succeed an opposed observation check as compared to his stealth skill. This needs to be a large shadow or shadowy area--not the shadow generated by an ally, for example, or own shadow. He can still be seen without any magical assistance if he loses the check, and an opponent may make one check each round to attempt to find him (if he knows he's there in the first place). If spotted by an opponent, Hideki must pay this ability's TP cost a second time in order to continue to attempt to hide from that foe.